Christmas EveryDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas EveryDay

All Christmas and Holiday Cooking and Decorating, Stories and History

HomeHome  GENERALGENERAL  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How is everyone today??

Go down 
+3
Admin
Magic
fabric_maniac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fabric_maniac

fabric_maniac

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

How is everyone today?? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 am

Hope everyone is doing well .. guess we are getting closer to our close date on the msn boards all the time.. my groups are scattered throughout many sites so i am having a hard time checking the old boards and getting to the new ones too.... i am sure that it will be better once the old ones close and i dont have to double check them..... is that the same with you all??? Jennifer/fabric_maniac
Back to top Go down
Magic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Hon,
Yes, I think we're all in the same boat here,lol
The groups that I belong to are either closing up, or are scattered all over the place. I know what you mean about checking both the sites of a group. This is really confusing to me, but I know I bring a lot of it on myself. If I would just slow down and take my time, I know it would come to me..lol
I keep a tablet in front of me when I go to my groups, so I can go to where ever I want to go. I know all that we need is just TIME, and we'll be ok. *wink*
I do have to admit that this is the nicest one I belong to. I love the cute little avatars, as a matter of fact, the whole forum is very eye- pleasing, don't you think? Hugs, Magic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4171
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Well Thankyou Magic, I like this forum the best out of aimoo and yahoo, and multiply, and you can add your cute little avatar too,

At the top up there on the right, go to PROFILE
When you get there, not to far down right above the register information. you'll see a line of words that say INFORMATION PREFERENCES SIGNATURE AVATAR
just click on avatar and you can add yours too.

and as far as adding pictures to posts, just go to photobucket and upload for free, your signatures or other pics you like to use, and when you come here and post, just open up photobucket also, and when you want to add a picture, just copy the IMG code (thats the one that works for forums) then you won't get extra little letters along with the picture when you hit the send button. LOL

Aimoo, you can do websets on, but I belong to a couple of those that moved to Aimoo, and when you post, theres an add in every post, and it squishes your post, and makes your pictures look really bad.

And I don't know about you but Christmas on the Internet, I'm sorry its aesthetic, without the visual, You can read a book and get the Christmas feeling LOL. So thats why I choose this forum, I could make it happy looking, and I can keep my favorite recipes close at hand and in alphabetical order, by locking the forum, so you can still see just not mix them up, but I know everyone has great recipes, thats why I have 2 recipe files for those others want to share with us.
And if someone wants to use this forum as there online recipe file, (Like Me LOL)
Just let me know and I'll make you your own recipe file, and make you an administrator so you can open and close it yourself, when ever you need to. LOL

So please feel free to make this forum your own.

How is everyone today?? Judya
Back to top Go down
https://christmaseveryday.forumotion.com
FrenziedElf

FrenziedElf

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 am

Well I like the Set up here, so I think I'm just going to stay here awhile.
Feels like Home. LOL

How is everyone today?? Wintergardenbenches
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Well, well, well!
Hi there Jennifer!
Seems as if you & me and others are really into Christmas!
off to look around!
Back to top Go down
http://it's a secret...lolol
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Your not along CanadianShe_Wolf, I love Christmas, just everything about it, accept Black Friday, I don't do Black Friday. When someone pulled a box right out of my hand and broke my fingernail, that was the last time I did Black Friday. LOL

How is everyone today?? Catching20snowflakes202
Back to top Go down
fabric_maniac

fabric_maniac

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 am

Yea Tattered Elf i dont do Black Fridays either..... i dont see any reason to be stampeded .............

So how is everyone today??? Back to work??? i sure do need another day off....we had such nice weather over the weekend upper 60's on saturday and upper 40's on sunday..... Mid Missouri ..gota love the changing weather... Jennifer/fabric_maniac
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Good afternoon from Toronto!...(1:07 p.m. here)
Off work today and just messssssin' on the 'putor
Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm

We do Not have Black Fridays' here in Canada.
Our biggest sale to do with Christmas..is the day after Christmas....known as Boxing Day!
Get somethings wayyyyyyyy reduced....better'n yer black friday day.
I'm outta here......
take care.
Back to top Go down
VintageElf

VintageElf

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:43 pm

were good today, had big storms in Texas last night, that was not fun, I was at work and my daughter was home alone last night. Sad pretty scarey
Back to top Go down
fabric_maniac

fabric_maniac

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm

yea we had storms come through mid missouri last evening too.... my youngest is in Jefferson City this week training for a compatition for her drill unit and since the drill hall doesnt have a tv and she doesnt have internet access for her laptop she called to see when Jeff City was going to get rain and how bad it was going to be.... havent talked to her yet today but i am sure that they made it all right...... those army unit building are made tough .....it has turned cold here 39 F at present and it has been raining here off and on all day...... guess we are back to winter time weather..... sure hope that spring will get here soon so it can be warmer/...... Jennifer/fabric_maniac
Back to top Go down
VintageElf

VintageElf

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 am

I know what you mean, I can't wait for Spring to get here either, I'm tired of Winter.
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:25 am

We had rain ALLLLLLLLL day Thursday...it is/was so muddy here in Toronto!
Good news is that the "dirty snow" is almost gone...lolol
Bad news is the rivers & creeks are dangerously high and extremely un-safe!
It has frozen up again BUT if/when the Sun comes out......it gets all muddy again!
Here is what we have to look forward to this coming week......as well as for today.....

I had better get outta here......have some chores to get done.
Have a great day.....
Short Term Forecast

This Morning
How is everyone today?? 4
19 °F
Cloudy with sunny breaks

This Afternoon
How is everyone today?? 4
28 °F
Cloudy with sunny breaks

This Evening
How is everyone today?? 20
25 °F
Variable cloudiness

Tonight
How is everyone today?? 19
19 °F
Mainly clear

P.O.P.: 10%
Wind: 15 km/h
N
N
N
P.O.P.: 0%
N

Long Term Forecast

var LT= new Array(); // Date, Icon, High, Low, Desc, POP
LT = [
['Sunday', '2', '-1', '-9', 'Sunny with cloudy periods', '0'],
['Monday', '1', '-3', '-9', 'Sunny', '0'],
['Tuesday', '3', '-1', '-10', 'Variable cloudiness', '30'],
['Wednesday', '13', '2', '-2', 'Rain-snow mix', '90'],
['Thursday', '14', '-5', '-9', 'Isolated flurries', '40']
];
// -->

Sunday
How is everyone today?? 2
Max. 30 °F
Min. 16 °F

Sunny with cloudy periods

Monday
How is everyone today?? 1
Max. 27 °F
Min. 16 °F

Sunny

Tuesday
How is everyone today?? 3
Max. 30 °F
Min. 14 °F

Variable cloudiness

Wednesday
How is everyone today?? 13
Max. 36 °F
Min. 28 °F

Rain-snow mix

Thursday
How is everyone today?? 14
Max. 23 °F
Min. 16 °F

Isolated flurries

P.O.P.: 30%
P.O.P.: 90%
P.O.P.: 40%
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am

You make me shiver just looking at it, I was born in Northern Wisconsin, and lived in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and in Pennsylvania while I was in school, after I got out of high school, I moved down here to Texas, of course Dallas does have its cold days, but 20's at night is about as cold as it gets, and if we get snow or ice, its usally gone in 3 days at best, I am so Not into Shoveling Snow anymore, I'm 50 and I just do not want to shovel snow anymore in my life.

You make me Shiver Girl

How is everyone today?? 365F125F14
Back to top Go down
AngelBear7042

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Weather is good sunny and summer sunny
7-6-09
Hello all
Hugs, sunny
AngelBear7042 drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone today??   How is everyone today?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone today??
Page 1 of 1