Christmas EveryDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas EveryDay

All Christmas and Holiday Cooking and Decorating, Stories and History

HomeHome  GENERALGENERAL  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Boy it sure is Quiet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4171
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Boy it sure is Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Boy it sure is Quiet   Boy it sure is Quiet EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm

I know I've been extrodinarily busy lately, So I guess spring has sprung for everybody.

Stop by and say Hi

Judy
Back to top Go down
https://christmaseveryday.forumotion.com
fabric_maniac

fabric_maniac

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Boy it sure is Quiet   Boy it sure is Quiet EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:25 am

yea its that way on all the boards it seems.... we have had rain and more rain i am so sick of having a soggy yard and the grass is growing so fast.... we had to put our 14 yr old dog down on tuesday after easter and its so lonesome around here without her.... i am looking into another one actually have feelers out for 2 so never know , just what to make sure that they whichever one i get is good to my cats and to little tj that is here daily..... Jennifer/fabric_maniac
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4171
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Boy it sure is Quiet   Boy it sure is Quiet EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Good luck with the dog search, They sure are alot of company and they are missed when there not around.

I do know exactly what you mean about the rain, my chicken coop I swear, it'll be august before it gets dried out in there, just soggy soggy soggy everywhere, and you know in august we'll be griping about no rain. LOL
Oh well, if that's our only gripe we are lucky.

Good luck with the dog search
Tattered Elf
Back to top Go down
https://christmaseveryday.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy it sure is Quiet   Boy it sure is Quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy it sure is Quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christmas EveryDay :: Its Christmas Everyday Announcements :: GENERAL CHAT-