Christmas EveryDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas EveryDay

All Christmas and Holiday Cooking and Decorating, Stories and History

HomeHome  GENERALGENERAL  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CanadianShe_Wolf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Very Happy Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200941821036........Good Morning! Afternoon!.... Everyone! Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233550. Want another cuppa? Help yourself.
We have a few clouds & IF ya look really hard you can see blue sky..........BUT think we are gonna get rain....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20092901356...again today.....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200941821120...sometime!
Will make everything grow fast....including the weeds!
Thought for the Day:
The Best Attitude to Have Is Gratitude!

What is everyone doing today? I have a few errands to do Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20097521734and then the day is mine! Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009114235542

I spent the weekend catching up with some of the groups I had lagged behind on! This one being one of the "most lagged".....lolol.

Things have NOT changed too much for me since I was coming in regularily......except that business is waaaaaaaay off! I am down about 27 calls per month,,,(equals around 50 stops x's average $100 each!!!!)......so now ya know "the rest of the story"! I have printed flyers and circulated them.....now we just wait & see, right. We also printed some flyers for dh to clean windows...Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009523223721..for apartments and small condo/townhouses. Hafta be in-ventive!...lolol. They say the recession is over here in Toronto/[Canada-wide?],...but again it is a "wait & see" thingy!

How has everyone been? Maybe I didn't read back far enough BUT I don't recall seeing any negative posts?...maybe my eyes are not seeng like they used to?

We did have a 'bout with Harley-dog 2 weeks ago. She started on a Sunday night of not eating her food and then by Monday night she had the runs....I fed her stuff to stop that BUT it did not and by the time we came home Thursday from work...she had "deposited" 7 piles of goodness-knows-what!.....on the living room carpet! I called and took her to the vet.....he gave me some special food..., 2 bottles of pills to be given 1-each-twice a day......and today she appears to of never been sick at all! I did hear there was a "flu called H3N8".....going around, comparible to the pig flu,(H1N1) that is affecting the humans. I have no idea IF that is what she had BUT I do know she is a full-fledged addict! She will come to me morning & night now and sit and wag her tail....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200944221247..until I give her the tablets! She almost tilts her head bad...(well she does do that!).....I only hafta to toss in the pills!!
Animals!......much better to deal with than sick humans....right?

Speaking of which..dh has been sick since last Thursday with a cold.......he is sucha "weiner"~~WHINER!!!!!!!!....lolol
Okay.......wanna look up a couple more recipes to add...

Have a great day everyone. I may not be "in" every day BUT will come in when I can. It feels great to be "back".

Take Care.

Be Safe.

ciao.........

Carol/CSW/cas

Spinach Dip:.......(old faithful)

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Serves 6-8

Ingredients

• 300 frozen chopped spinach
  • 300g ricotta cheese
  • 190g sour cream
  • 30g packed spring vegetable soup mix
  • 4 spring onions, finely chopped

Procedure

Blend the spinach, sour cream, ricotta, soup mix, and onions until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve with crisp vegetables (carrots...) or biscuits.
Can be prepared a week in advance.

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Sp

Brussels sprouts and chestnuts

Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves 6-8.

Ingredients

• 1kg brussels sprouts, trimmed
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 shallots peeled and sliced
  • 400g fresh chestnuts or 200g can
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
  • Pinch ground cinnamon

Procedure

Make slits in the chestnuts and put them in saucepan. Ocver with cold water and bring to boil over hig heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool a few minutes. Peel off the skins.
Trim the sprouts and cut a cross in the base of each.
Blanch the sprouts in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chestnuts (until they begin to brown) and fry shallots till crispy.
Add sprouts, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook heated enough.
Season well with salt and pepper.

Southern Fried Squash:........

4 yellow squash, washed and sliced lengthways
2 cups yellow corn meal
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Mix corn meal, sugar, salt and pepper together and dredge each piece of
squash in mixture. Pour vegetable oil in skillet and heat until hot. Add
squash and pan fry until golden brown.

Sliced Cucumber & Onion Salad/Homemade Fresh Honey Dressing:...........

[This is a recipe I have used on many occasions when I have a great
supply of cucumbers on hand. I think this would also work really well IF you used firm ripe tomatoes!]

2 cucumbers
1 large red onion, cut into rings
Honey French Dressing (below)
Paprika for dusting

With a sharp knife, peel the skin from the cucumber in narrow strips
then cut cucumber in think round slices. Place on a small platter and
arrange slices of onion over cucumbers. Right before serving
pour Honey French Dressing over all. Dust with paprika.

Honey French Dressing:

1 cup salad oil
1/2 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup chili sauce
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

Combine all ingredients and put in tight-fitting covered jar.
Shake vigorously.
Back to top Go down
http://it's a secret...lolol
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am

Thought for the Day: There are two ways of exerting ones' strength....One is pushing....The other IS pulling up! Booker T. Washington
Here it is morning again! Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009211233832
(can't we start the day maybe around 3:00 p.m.?.....lololol). Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233830
Many may remember we moved last Sept.?......(we have a townhouse now, with a small yard); BUT along with the plus-es..we also hafta pay our our hydro & gas,.(the negative side). We do NOT have central a/c but we do have 3 window a/c's WHICH I refuse to allow dh to install..(at least for this year). I want to see just how "bad" it is and also just how much "
control we have" on the utilities! So far I seem to have the "upper hand"...lolol
(Hydro for this month was: [electricity>>$26.73; delivery>>$29.69; regularory>>$3.32; debt retirement cgarge>>$3.16; GST tax>>$3.15==$66.05<>$10.00;Delivery charge>>$13.70; Gas supply charge>>$17.22;GST tax>>$$2.93;Water tank/heater rental>>$11.64<I am very happy with those bills.Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20094422436 I do laundry on the weekends and hang the clothes outside to dry!
I am NOT doing this to "save the enviroment"...I am doing this all to save my pocket-book!!!..lolol
I hear the Toronto garbage strike may be over? Didn't effect us in Etobicoke tho, they had already jobbed out to a private company, so we had pick-up all through the last 35-36 days. (do I pick where to live or what!) Apparently they are taking a vote today OR tomorrow and we will see....whatever they decide...they say the stored PILES in parks & parking lots may not be picked up until some time next week!!!!
I think I have run outta things to say.....(amazing I know),........so will hunt up a couple of recipes to share and toddle off to post some more places..... Have a great day everyone...see ya'll maybe after work.
Take care!
Be safe!
ciao!
Carol/CSW/cas
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200811131459 ****************************************

Mexican Cheese Wreath

2 (8-ounce each) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 (8-ounce) package Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
1/2 cup finely chopped pitted ripe olives
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder

1. Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
  2. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
  3. Place drinking glass in center of serving platter. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture around glass, just touching outer edge of glass to form ring; smooth with spatula. Remove glass.
  4. Garnish with additional parsley and red peppers, if desired.
  5. Serve with assorted Nabisco Crackers and Stella D'Oro Breadsticks.
Makes 24 servings.
Aunt Emily's Soft Caramels

2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup Butter
1 cup milk
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan; set aside. Combine all ingredients except vanilla in heavy 4-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and mixture comes to a boil (15 to 20 minutes). Continue cooking, until candy thermometer reaches 244°F or small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms a firm ball (about 25 to 30 minutes).
  2. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely. Cut into 1 1/2 x 1-inch pieces; wrap candies. Store refrigerated.
Makes 6 dozen caramels

Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
Yellow or green bell pepper
1 (2-inch) piece green onion
1/4 cup Old El Paso®️ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
1/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
Assorted tortilla chips, crackers or sliced vegetables, if desired

1. Cut block of cream cheese diagonally in half; arrange on serving plate with shallow rim to form triangle.

Cut star out of bell pepper with star-shaped cookie cutter; place at top of tree.

1. Place green onion piece at base of tree.
  2. Mix salsa and preserves; spoon over cream cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips.

Makes 8 servings.
Special Touch Tip:
Add presents to your tree when you arrange small crackers at the base of the spread.

Pork Piccata

1 whole pork tenderloin
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons lemon pepper
2 teaspoons butter
1/4 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup lemon juice
4 to 6 thin slices lemon
4 tablespoons capers, drained

1. Slice tenderloin into 8 equal pieces, flatten each piece gently to a cutlet 1/8-inch thick. Dust cutlets lightly with flour, sprinkle with lemon pepper.
  2. Melt butter in nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Quickly sauté cutlets, turning once, until golden brown, about 7 to 8 minutes total.
  3. Add wine add sherry and lemon juice to skillet; shake pan gently and cook 2 minutes, until sauce is slightly thickened.
  4. Serve garnished with lemon slices and capers.

Serves 4.
Wine Suggestion: For white, try a dry Sauvignon Blanc; for a red open a medium-bodied red such as a Sangiovese from Italy or California.

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200931945552
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Thought for the Day:
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others -- be
a carrier.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20081111133142 from....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200811131459. Etobicoke, Ontario to be exact!....lolol.
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233830 ...it is still hot IF anyone wants a Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20092523386 .

Afternoon everyone! Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2008123005039 Sun is shining in my eyes as I try to type.
Think it is around the low-70-something degrees here in Etobicoke & is breezy!! Good day I think for.....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009625215315 !..lololol

I was late going to bed last night and the result...late getting up...had some cereal then went back to bed until around 1:00! Still have the headache I went back to bed to try and rid myself of....YUCK!
Nothing planned for today.......LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!
Might do some embroidery...then again....might not! Might start the new sweater I bought the yarn for on Friday....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200931511859 . Then again....might NOT do that either!!Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Wink02

Have messed with my yuku profile some....got scared I might click a wrong button, closed that up quick!..lolol.....
Now just sorta gonna float around the web for a bit....until it is time to eat again!!!!! Think I will Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20096130444 ...again tonight.
Speaking of which......will hunt up a couple of shares and waddle off into the afternoon Sun!
Have a great day ya'll.
Be safe & take care.......

ciao!

Carol/CSW/cas
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Marinade for Shish Kabobs

2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons salad oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 pounds meat (chicken, beef, pork, or lamb)[your choice; BUT do NOT mix meats to marinade. Each meat should have its' "own bag"!]
Seasonings: garlic, onion, black pepper

Season meat. Roll in sugar and oil mixture. Soak in soy sauce all day or night. Thread on skewers. Grill to your liking.
Citrus Pork Marinade:

1 cup [color:35b8=#003200! important][color:35b8=#003200! important]salsa

1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup beer or water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon snipped cilantro
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/4 teaspoons black pepper

Combine ingredients, pour over pork and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before cooking. Enough for about 1& 1/2 pounds.

Tomato and Cheese Pie

2 c. fresh bread cubes
1/4 c. margarine or butter, melted
1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 pt. canned tomatoes
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. chopped onions
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 c. milk

Combine bread, margarine and 1/4 cup cheese. Press into a 9 inch pie plate, bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Drain liquid from tomatoes into saucepan, blend in cornstarch. Add onion, salt and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened. Add tomatoes, milk and remaining cheese, blend well. Pour over top of baked bread. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.

Carrots with Tomato French Dressing

4 medium carrots, grated
Tomato French dressing, to moisten

Tomato French Dressing
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon onion juice
1 cup salad oil
1/2 cup vinegar or lemon juice
1/2 can undiluted condensed tomato soup

Combine dry ingredients. Blend into oil. Add onion juice and let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Add vinegar and soup. Beat until dressing is thick. Dressing not used may be stored in covered jar in refrigerator. Will keep several weeks.

To lower sodium omit salt and choose a lower sodium tomato soup .

POTATO CHIP CHICKEN
1 20 ounce bag regular salted potato chips, crushed
1 16 ounce container of sour cream
2 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
butter flavored cooking spray
1 tablespoon garlic powder or granulated garlic
1/2 cup butter
salsa

Preheat oven to 450F. Place sour cream in a medium bowl. Dip chicken tenderloins in sour cream, then coat with potato chips. Place coated chicken on greased cookie sheet. Bake chicken 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 375F. and bake 10 to 12 minutes. While chicken is baking, melt butter; add garlic powder. Return oven to 450F. and brush garlic butter over each piece of chicken and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown. Serve with salsa if desired

****************************************************************************CROCKPOT BBQ WINGS
5 lbs. chicken wings, with tips cut off
1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
1/3 c. lemon juice
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. molasses
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
Dash of garlic salt

Place wings in crock pot.
Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.

Yields: 6 to 8 servings.

See Ya!
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Monday G'Day, August 03   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Thought for the Day:
Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.
Hello! No work today for us!......Civic holiday! Depends where ya live in Canada, depends on "what Civic" occassion ya is celebrating!
I was up all night messing on this dang putor!
It is somewhat cooler too....I am liking that!...lolol
Okay......better waddle on.....
Take care.
Be safe.
ciao!
Carol/CSW/cas
CHICKEN CASSEROLE (by KRIS)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 c. broccoli, steamed
1 c. carrots, steamed
(any other veggies, cooked, if desired)
1 can water chestnuts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. mayo (or Miracle Whip)
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk (or enough to make mixture spreadable)
1 to 2 tsp. curry powder
shredded swiss (I use 8 oz.)
1 c. crushed cornflakes
1/2 stick butter, melted

Place chicken in bottom of 9x13.
Cover with steamed veggies and water chestnuts.
Mix soup, mayo, sour cream, milk and curry powder -
spread over chicken and veggies.
Cover with shredded Swiss - as much as desired.
Cover with corn flakes and pour melted butter over top.
Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Hash Brown Supper

1-1/2 pound hamburger
1 bag frozen hash browns (large bag)
1 cup sour cream
1 package dry onion soup mix
1 can mushroom soup
1& 1/2 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
Diced green peppers
Diced onion (green onions are nice)

Brown hamburger, drain off fat and set aside.
Mix hash browns, sour cream and soups together.
Spray bottom of 9"x 13" pan with cooking spray.
Spread half of hash brown mixture on bottom.
Spread hamburger over hash browns.
Sprinkle cheese on top of hamburger.
Put rest of hash brown mixture on top of cheese.
Put peppers and onions on top.
Cook at 350'F degrees for about 45 minutes.
Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.

Yields: 8 servings
Susie's Meat Creole:

1, 30 oz., can tomatoes with juice, diced or crushed
1/2 large green bell pepper
1 to 2 shakes hot sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, diced
2 ribs, pieces, celery, diced
2 large cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper, to taste
tomato juice, if needed
1/2 lb. shrimp
1/2 lb. chicken, chopped
1/2 lb. pork, chopped
1 tablespoon thyme, oregano or basil leaves chopped or 1 to 1½
teaspoon dried of each, crushed
topping sliced green onions, parsley chopped

Seed and vein bell pepper; diced. Heat oil in a large pot. Add onion,
peppers, celery, pork and chicken cooking over medium heat, until
vegetables meat are starting to soften, stirring occasionally about 5
minutes. Add garlic, cook and stir 5 minutes longer. Stir in tomatoes,
vinegar and sugar; cover and simmer on low heat about 40 to 50 minutes
or until mixture has thickened. Do not let the mixture dry out, adding a
little tomato juice as needed. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in
shrimp and thyme, cooking uncovered just until shrimp start to curl and
turn pink. Do not let shrimp over cook. You can serve this over rice or
spaghetti. We have a lettuce salad and fruit, cake or pie.
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: We Are Home!   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 am

[center]
[center][center][center][center]Wanna see what ya really know about "Grilling"?

Grill Safety Test

Thought for the Day
The surest way to gain respect is to earn it by conduct.

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20081111133142
Good Morning Sleepyheads!

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233830

Help yourself!

Time to get the day started!

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009211233431 Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2008129222057
Last night did we ever get a storm here in Etobicoke! I thought the house was gonna float away!.....lolol

Today the skies seem to be clearing..& it looks like it will be a sunny day after all.
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009211234030

We had a wonderful weekend...went to a "G.T." at the home of a good friend of mine who manages a group about 3 hours east of Toronto. There were peeps there from Pa. & North Dakota!....along with a few "Ontari-ans". Food was in abundance, the snipes & jokes were in good taste too!(Although there were one or seven....innuendos <
The weather "sorta held" for us....it was overcast BUT we were able to sit by the pool for the day on Sat.
Sunday before we left tho..was a wet one BUT not pouring & as we were driving home, we drove "into the Sun"!(Isn't that always the way?)
Anyway...can't wait until we do it again....there's talk about for our Canadian Thanksgiving..in October!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOPie!....&
EEEEEEEEEEEEhaw!

I took these with us for the desserts.....

Lemon Squares.....

(grease & flour 13x9 pan)
(Preheat oven to 325'f)

1 Lemon Cake mix
1/4 pound butter, melted
1 egg

Mix the above together (mixture will be crumbly)...
Press into the prepared pan, set pan aside.

8-ounces Cream Cheese, softened
2 eggs
2 & 3/4 cups Icing Sugar

In a large bowl with an Electric mixer...mix these last 3 ingredients together until SMOOTH!

Pour over the pre-pressed crust in pan.

Bake for 40 minutes...until toothpick comes out "barely-clean".(I have found that IF the top feels "still a bit uncooked & wobbly"...that is the best time to remove from the oven. You will hafta bake these a few times.......to see just how your oven is with this recipe.

They are soooooooooooo good , so be patient!

I also baked some plain ol' cupcakes some of which I added a few smarties to, others I dropped a teaspoon or more of cherry pie filling onto just before popping them into the oven. I even made a few with a square of Caramilk chocolate bar baked inside!

Then I iced them them with one of three types icing..Chocolate, Buttercream OR Cream Cheese!

I also made a tray of Fudge Brownies with Walnuts...

Fudge Brownies....
Preheat oven to 325'f
Cream:
1/2 cup shortening
Add:
1 cup white sugar
Beat until light & fluffy.
Blend in 2 beaten eggs
Then add:
2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Blend OR sift together
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teasppoon salt
Add to creamed mixture & combine well.
Blend in:
1/2 cup chopped walnuts OR pecans.
Spread batter in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated 325'f oven for 25 to 30 minutes

Cool then ice IF ya want....I did with Chocolate Icing! & sprinkles more nuts on top of that!!

Haven't got too much planned for today....no work outside the home that is. There IS ooooooooooooooodles I could be doing here!

I might just sit around & watch the flowers grow...Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009418205252 !

Anyway......guess I have yapped enough.....

Have a great day Peeps..Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009625215315 ..excel at whatever ya attempt!

Take care!

Be safe!

ciao!

Carol/CSW/cas

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200811131459
Assembled by Sandra [/center]
[/center]

[/center]
[/center]
Assembled by SandraN [/center]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4171
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 am

Wow girl, I love the recipes, love them, love them, love them.
Back to top Go down
https://christmaseveryday.forumotion.com
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 am

Good Morning Peeeeeeeeeeeps!
Here I am!....Wish I was There>>>>>That's all that seems to be missing from this beach pic!....lolol
Thought for the Day:
The door to a friend's heart can only be opened from the inside.
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Beachbackground-carol [img][/img]
Home today!.....alone! Shipped dh off with his brother & his "so".....The day is mine & Harleys!.......yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
Not gonna be a lot going on around here..hafta go for a loaf of bread so that means I hafta get dressed.....crap! IF I am lucky....they won't be back until about 8 or 9 tonight so I can even ESCAPE cooking supper!
Works for me!
Now for my rant!

Our "experience" yesterday at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) was NOT a good one...wish we had of stayed home. Mothers with damn strollars were the biggest obsticle, second were people standing with no apparent purpose.....just blocking the places to walk and thirdly was the lack of "Exhibition things", & fourth were the prices.

Most significant price gouge was: 1 roasted cob of corn & a 12-ounce fountain drink was $6.50!!!!!

1 dozen "Tiny Tom" donuts was $5.00.

A cardboard tray with 21 frozen french fries,(I counted them!).....was $2.09.(Paul was hungry so I fed him!..lolol)

1 bottle of diet coke was $3.00 plus tax(think it was the 500ml size)

There was NO Domestic Science of any sort(preserves, canning, baking, needlework...that kind of thing)

We saw maybe 12 cows, about 10 pigs/2 of which had piglets & 1 was in a farrowing pen~due to deliver, 1 "maybe quarterhorse", (lovely sorrel color), a pony with a foal, 1 clydesdale with foal, a few goats, a few sheep, 2 ostrich<<(sp),2 llamas, & 5 alpacas<<(sp). 16 chickens (8 brown & 8 white) that "came with" 12 eggs!(someone wasn't "putting out")..lolol, 19 turkeys....starting from 2 weeks of age up to what would fill yer oven at Thanksgiving!(4 stages)

That was the livestock!

There "had been" a horse show BUT they "do it" before the Ex opens!!!!

......................what's up with that?

There was however...at least 15 or more vendors selling socks & underwear, The Brick had a furniture/appliance HUGE booth, Bad Boy Furniture store had another HUGE booth and there was maybe 100 venders selling "cheap yellow/tarnished" jewerly, head wear of various products.

I would suggest that you could have a far better time IF you went to your local flea market this weekend.....& it wouldn't cost you near as much, plus there likely would not be a fee to park your vehicle.

The cost to get into the ex yesterday was $1.75 each..(Today & everyday until the CNE closes on Labour Day, is $15.00 per person. IF you go after 5 p.m.(someone said).....it then costs $5.00 admittance) ...Cost us a total of $7.00 for bus & streetcar fares...

Think I spent in all....around $30.

We did not drop any money in the arcade area OR the rides. That does not interest either of us. We suspect the games are rigged like most carnivals.

We left home around 2:00 and got back just minutes before 10:00....
We could of stayed home and watched "our Friday night television programming"!...lolol

There was NOT a single free sample of ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Live & learn, right?

Anyway....I have nagged enough about this....
Have a great weekend.
See ya!

Carol/CSW/cas
Sunshine Carrot Salad2 C shredded carrots
1/3 C mayonnaise - I use non-fat
1/3 C sour cream - I use non-fat
2-3 T orange juice concentrate (not diluted)
1-2 T brown sugar (to taste)
1/3 C sultanas (golden raisins)
3 T chopped chives

Mix well to blend and refrigerate several hours
Sprinkle chopped candied walnuts or pecans over the top before serving if desired -- they add a lot to the salad!

COCA COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
Cook 1 chopped onion and 2 chopped cloves garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add: 2 c. catsup
6 oz. Coke
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Mustard
2 tbsp. Vinegar

Simmer 1 hour or until thick.

CROCKPOT ROAST
3-4 lb. roast, cheap cut
1 bottle ketchup
1 can Coke
1 pkg. onion soup

Put on low for 48 hours. If you want it thicker, when done add flour and water. Put on buns, potatoes or bread.

CROCK POT SPARERIBS
2 to 3 lbs. country style spareribs (pork), fresh or frozen
1 c. ketchup
1 c. coke

Combine ketchup and cola. Place ribs in crock pot. Pour mixture over ribs. Cook 2 hours on high and at least 2 hours on low. May cook for several hours on low. Baste occasionally if desired. Serve with a side dish of cauliflower in cheese sauce.

CHEESE CAKE BARS
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. corn flakes
1 (12 oz.) butterscotch chips
1/3 c. butter
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Melt chips and butter, mix together with crumbs and corn flakes. Put crumbs on bottom of 9x13 inch pan; save some for top. Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and condensed milk. Pour on crust. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Bon Appetite!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 am

Boy don't you just hate that, I know exactly what you mean, you go expecting to see things (lots of things), and throw this handful of stuff at you and expect you to be greatful you paid to see it.
I would loved the flea market thing myself. LOL
Have a great day girl.
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm

[center]Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20081111133142
&
Good Afternoon
from
Etobicoke!
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200811131459

How is everyone today?

Do you have school-age kids?
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 7ea268948b7f6773d19cdd3c6fd1bde5815ed0c8
Are they back in school yet?
Did they drag their feet as you "herded" them through the front door?.....lolol
(The girl whose farm we visited yesterday drives a school bus.....she said she has been "practicing her speech for the riders" ,(think they start next Tuesday). I sure was "something to hear"!.....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Sign0020

Did you have a good weekend?

I did!.....lolol

Saturday,.. I did NOTHING at all...but make supper. than that I sat at this computor ALL day long,until after 4 a.m.Sunday, from around 8:30 a.m. Sat.!

Sunday morning I got up about 7:30 and I made 2 dozen cupcakes,(butter pecan mix to which I added a heaping teaspoon of cherry pie filling to the centre of each).... and a pan of chocolate fudge brownies to take to a friends' place that afternoon. The drive to her farm was awesome but the traffic was a bit heavy....even so.the weather was great. She sent me home with the back seat loaded with "great things" from her garden, a couple of jars of "still warm" nine day pickles she had just canned Sunday morning!.... along with a couple of dozen "warm" chicken eggs!
I sooooooooo miss our farm!
awwwwwwwww well..........

So what did you do?....any great stories to share?

Isn't this background lovely?
(not too many people are making them anymore...at least not "writable" ones!)
Hint, Hint!...lolol

I have laundry on the go..had 5 loads this morning. Not bad I guess, for 2 weeks worth?
I will surely hate myself when the hydro bill comes in next month...It will truly show the fact that I was lazy by not conserving & doing the wash on either a Sat. OR Sun. when the utility rates are 2/3rds cheaper! I wash in cold anyway.....so maybe what electricity the washer uses won't amount to toooooooo much! I hang the clothes out to dry too.
Oh well! I guess I can't take it with, right?(BUT I sure am gonna try & take more than my share!..lolol)

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009211234030

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 71265

I am sitting here in the computor room,(it is on the third floor and faces west..).....& I just looked up and out the window.....WOW! what a site.
The sky is the most beautiful color of blue and there are soooooooo many huge fluffy white clouds floating around out there...
Makes me wanna grab a blanket and go lay on it in a park somewhere, looking up and "day-dream" the rest of the day away!
Wanna join me?

Well I guess I have rambled on enough for this post...

Hope those of you with kids have them come home this afternoon, in a good mood, telling you they really, really like their Teacher,(so far)!...lolol

I'll meander over & see what I can find to post for recipes today.
Hope there is something you will enjoy making.

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009625215315

Have a great day!

Be Safe!

Be Well!

Take Care!

&

Ciao!

Carol/CSW/cas/Wolfie
aka
CanadianShe_Wolf
aka
The Recipe Queen
"Aunt Jessie's Cookies"

Ingredients:

1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. margarine
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. and a little bit of cream of tartar
1 scant tsp. baking soda
1& 1/2 to 1& 3/4 c. flour
1 heaping c. dates
1/2 c. walnuts that have been crushed with a rolling pin

Directions:

Combine brown sugar and margarine and cream until smooth. Add remaining
ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet and bake at 350'f
degrees for 10 minutes.
Watch closely.
Cool on rack.
Simple~y Delicious Cookies

Ingredients:

1/2 c. margarine
1/4 c. Crisco
1& 1/2 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla or butter extract
2& 3/4 c. flour
1 c. chopped nuts, optional

Directions:

Cream margarine, shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla. After mixing well, add
flour gradually. Stir in nuts if desired. Roll into balls and place on an
ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 400'f oven until light
brown. Bake longer for crisp cookies.
Cool on rack.
Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Twist

Ingredients:

1/2 c. shortening
1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. maple extract
1 1/2 c. uncooked regular oatmeal
3 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chunks
6 ounces white chocolate chips
1 c. toasted, chopped pecans or walnuts

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat shortening and butter at medium speed
until creamy. Add sugars and beat well. Beat in eggs until well blended. Add
flavorings. In food processor, combine oatmeal with 1/2 of the semi-sweet
chocolate chunks and pulse until combined and partially ground, set aside.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and blend into creamed
mixture. Stir in the oat-chocolate mixture, remaining chocolate chunks,
white chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking
sheets. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes then remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.

Yield about 5 dozen.
Snow Flakes

Ingredients:

1 c. shortening
3 ounces cream cheese
1 c. sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. finely grated orange rind
2 1/2 c. sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Colored sugar, cinnamon sugar or chopped almonds for decoration

Directions:

Cream the shortening and cream cheese well. Add sugar gradually and continue
creaming. Beat in egg yolk, vanilla extract and orange rind. Sift flour with
salt and cinnamon. Add to creamed mixture.
Fill a cookie press.

Form
fancy cookies on ungreased aluminum cookie sheets.
Decorate with
colored sugar, cinnamon sugar or chopped almonds.
Bake in a 350'f oven
for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove at once from sheets and cool on wire racks.

Yields: 6 to 7 dozen cookies.
I will try and post some "more healthy" recipes in the future!....lolol

Bon Appetitte!

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233830 .....still! Come on over!

Assembled by SandraN [/center]
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Where Were You 46 years Ago Today?   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 41b262d4705b93a6a94bea050973730ee1f29444
Good Morning Everyone!

BTW...102 days until Christmas Eve!
Just about 11:30 a.m. here in Etobicoke, Ontario....overcast skies and about 72'f. I can see some blue patches of sky BUT think it is gonna be dull all day.

Today is my daughters' 46th birthday. I know that number is NOT right 'cause I cannot possibly be old enough to have a child that age!...lolol (Did I mention she is my youngest of three?)

I have been slippin' in & out the past few days, sorry!...haven't felt like adding anything!

Yesterday,(Sat.) we drove about 55 miles north-east of where we live now,... to the"not-so-small-community-now" of Uxbridge, where we used to live on the out-shirts of, about 22 years ago! We had lived in a "hamlet" around 7 miles further north called Leaskdale. (Leaskdale was where Lucy Maud Montgomery ,writer of the Anne of Green Gables books; had resided while her husband was the minister of the church there).
(We had both been back in the area a number of times over the years, but for much different reasons).

This weekend, commencing on Friday night was their Fall Fair! The Uxbridge Fall Fair. It runs until today at 5 p.m.
We got there about 11:00 a.m. and left around 3:30!
I had a ball!
The Domestic Science building was where I spent the most of my time!.....lolol. I also "paid-up" my membership,(guess what I am going to be cramming in this winter to be ready for next Falls' "ShowGood Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) C0c26494a1545337a5fb630d238061951019622e & Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 57626e947a56c324a9fbe500ca6b194b4160a34bTell"?),..lolol, bought a cookbook,(like I need another!), re-new'd some VERY old friendships, had my blood pressure taken, tracked where some old Friends had moved on too and even shed one or two tears about those that had departed....(far too soon, I might add). I stuffed my face with carnival food,(sure paid for it last evening while watching the "vision"!.....OMG!).

I sure was in my glory....This was one "day-trip" that really brought forward how much I HATE the City! (BUT ya do what ya hafta, right?)
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Ad5364c241bb58613b99a896b3570dae44923e8f

On another note...you may notice my "heading".....My Daughter, Cindy Lee,(oneofakindcindy/nic) was born 46 years ago today. She is an Artist & has a Studio in a place called Winchester,(about 45 minutes east of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada). She was a bank manager & a few years ago the job became so stressful and the support of the "higher-ups" was not there,(even when she caught staff stealing from the bank,committing fraud, along with "padding paper work for their friends loans"),..she quit! Cindy had always wanted to follow her dream .......so she did!
You can view her work here>>>Shades By Cindy
I am so proud of her!

Guess I have blithered on enough.....I have to see a "potential new" client this afternoon and have to look-see where their street is located...(about 20 minutes from me ...."I think")!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day & has success with whatever you lay your hands to!
See ya'll later

Came across this recipe this morning while I was going through some of the over 2700 e-mails I have sitting in my mail-box! (I ignore so much!....lolol)
Interesting ingredients, to be paired with 'taters,.... I thought!

Ruby Gold Potatoes with Cheese & Mint........

1 & 3/4 pounds Ruby Gold®️ Potatoes cut into quarters

1 bunch Mint chopped
8 ounces Feta Cheese crumbled
3/4 cup Black Olives brine-cured (such as Kalamata) pitted and chopped
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Place potatoes and 3 tablespoons mint in large pot of salted water.
Bring water to boil, reduce heat and simmer potatoes until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain potatoes; transfer to large bowl..
Set aside 2 tablespoons each of mint, cheese and olives; add remainder to warm potatoes.
Mix in oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish potatoes with reserved mint, cheese and olives.

Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

Sorry about the links not working..just google the words I have typed.....it will bring up what it is I wanted ya'll to see!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

hummm your making me hungry LOL
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Parrotgoodmorningcredits

Time & Temp in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada right now is:
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 71265
Thought for the Day:
A compliment is the applause that refreshes.
Greetings & Salutations!

Coffee is ready here too!
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200925233830
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 20092523386
Help yourself.

This is what I get for going to bed early.........UP very early!..(just after 4:00 a.m.),...lolol. Couldn't keep my eyes open last night so went to bed....slept well BUT now I am up so early on a day when I have no outside the house work/clients to clean for & coulda stayed snuggled up in bed!
Drat!
Aw well.......gives me time to get a morning post done "like the old days"!...lolol

Finished work Friday afternoon around 3:30 , came home dropped Paul,(dh), off and went back down the road to one of our local Churches that was holding their Christmas Bazaar last night from 5-9 and today from 10-3 or something.
The congregation is mainly Italian, so I wanted to go because they always have "trays" of lasagna, huge pizzas and there was another tray of a pasta(Manicotti maybe?),... dish but memory fails me now as to the name of it; BUT anyway.....you can buy these for a very reasonable price. I have always had one of my clients pick up some stuff for me but this year I re-arranged my schedule so I could attend myself!
I had a blast!
Came home with a hot, freshly cooked pizza, & we had that for supper;(you ain't had real pizza until you have eaten one made fresh by "Momma Italiano"!) Gonna have fresh made Lasagna tonight.
I also bought 3 apple pies,(2 of them I flipped into the freezer), some cookies that I think Paul has eaten ALREADY!,....& 6 ooooooooooooey~gooooooooooooey butter tarts,(soooooo good, like my Momma used to make)
I also found a few little items on the "rummage tables" I liked too!(go figure, eh?)

All in all it was a great late afternoon end to what I felt was the "longest short week" I have had in a long time.
I think that added to my tired-out feeling last night too.

Oh well, like I said, I had a great time.

Have no idea what I "might" do today....I know I should get some work done in the back yard.......we'll see!

What are you going to do today?
Anything exciting?
Looks like the shot in the butt that Harley got is working, along with the medication AND me washing the spot on her head with medicated shampoo!(that is fun to see happening!......NOT!!!!) Anyway, she seems to be rallying around and the "weeping" of the sore is slowly drying up.
PETS! what we do for them.....
Guess I have yammered on long enough here......
I'll go see IF I can find a couple of recipes to tack on the bottom of this today.

Have a great day!

Take care.

Prayers to those in need!

Ciao!
Italian Sauce for Fish:

1, 8 oz., can plain tomato sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup onion, chopped finely
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Pour olive oil in a sauce pan along with onion and garlic. Saute until
almost done. Then add the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning cooking for
about 10 minutes. Pour the sauce over the fish baking at 375ºF until
fish is flaky or about 25 to 35 minutes..
Easy Lemon Butter Microwave Sauce:

1/3 cup Margarine or butter
1/3 slivered almonds
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon lemon juice, use fresh juice only

Place all ingredients in 2 cup glass measure. Microwave about 2 minutes
on high or until butter is melted. Stir and continue cooking 1 to 1½
minutes on high or until lightly browned. Serve over fish. Times depends
on wattage of Microwave.
Salmon Loaf
2 cups of fresh salmon, cooked & flaked
2 eggs-separate yolks from the white
3/4 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients except the egg whites in a large bowl. Beat the
two egg whites until they stand in peaks, then fold them into the
mixture. Turn into a large greased casserole and bake at 350 ° until
golden brown. About an hour.
Bon Appettite!
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) JW-AB-1109-Carol

Carol/CSW/cas/.....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 71265
Back to top Go down
CanadianShe_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) COFFEELADY2DAGOODMORNING2Dvi
Good Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Sunday November 15/09
Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) TheolderIgetMANDYSNAG

Have been up maybe 90 minutes....let the hound out and turned on the coffee pot!(have had a couple Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200944215721 in front of me already!)

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) COFFEECUPS-haveaniceday

Gonna do laundry today ..... nothing much else going on here in Etobicoke.Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 200811131459

Overcast Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 2009211233832 here & they said we "might" get a few drops of rain today.........Couldn't care less one way OR the other IF we do OR don't!....lolol

So where is everyone else today.....lurking within the cyber waves?

The "Country" we visit tonight for supper will be Greece!

Going to have chicken souvlaki for supper with rice, pictured below.

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 823

Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: A few minutes
Marinating time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes on the grill; 10 minutes in the oven

Difficulty: Easy
Chef's Note:
Serve Greek-style on a bed of rice pilaf with garden vegetables that have been cooked on the grill in aluminum foil.
The best side sauce is unquestionably tzatziki but you could also serve béarnaise.

Ingredients:
- 500 g (18 oz.) chicken, cut into 4 cm (1 & 1/2") cubes
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. fresh oregano or 1/4 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced

Method:

1. Combine the spices with the oil and lemon juice;
  2. Cut the chicken into cubes; combine with the marinade and let sit 5 minutes;
  3. assemble the skewers; grill for 5 minutes, turning only once after 3 minutes; when done, the cooking juices from the chicken should be clear or a meat thermometer should register 77 °C (170 °F).
  4. Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Animation3blessfood
    Lasagna last night was delicious. There are 2 & 1/2 "small" pieces left of a tray that was 3'-deep x 12"-wide x 15"-long!
    The sauce was very mild and they had used ricotta cheese opposed to cottage cheese,(does make a huge difference),... and there also was meat in it. I have to be honest tho....I did heat up the last of a jar of sauce I had made up a few nights ago for our spaghetti, to pour over. It had mushrooms, black olives, tons of fresh chopped garlic & chopped onions in it. Regardless the meal was delish! Dessert was biscotti!...purchased also at the Bazaar!

Who needs to spend money taking holidays with food like this readily available?...........lolol

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) CheerYouUp_PerfectArrangement
    Okay...that is it...hafta go and "scrub" Harley~dogs head with the medicated shampoo....then the laundry! I also have some more clothes to sort & toss..(bagging them to go to a friend & IF she dun't want it..then Sally-Ann will get it....I presume!)..Also hafta to work double-duty today, because I never moved my arse from this chair yesterday.....except to tinkle & again at supper time!!!!!
    "Bad Carol"!...lolol

Then we sat and watched the Womens' network last night to the tune of 3 movies until 11:30,... for 2 "Bridget Jones" movies and the first one which had the same actress along with Meryl Streep! Lazy moi!..lolol

Have a great day everyone. I'll see ya'll around the boards!

Take care.

Be safe.

Prayers to those in need.

Ciao! Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Cutemouse-hugs

Carol/CSW/cas/.....Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) 71265
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

those are great thanks for sharing them
Back to top Go down
Gingerbreadlady

Gingerbreadlady

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks so much for sharing Love them
Back to top Go down
erika

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Wow.. lots of recipe, it makes me feel so hungry, I will add all the recipe in my list and try to cook it. thanks for sharing Smile

Christmas Dinner Singapore
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Well it's 2012, yeehaaaa brand new year, brand new opportunities
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks for the great recipes, I love the brussel sprouts and chestnuts, I just love brussel sprouts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)   Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning/Afternoon!(recipes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christmas EveryDay :: Its Christmas Everyday Announcements :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: